Machine Operator / CNC Machine Operator (m/f/d)
Poetsch GmbH - which is turning and milling for the success of our customers.
Poetsch GmbH is a company with extra ordinary competence in the technical areas we offer. We offer services in the field of precision manufacturing that is unequaled.
- You will be responsible for operating and equipping our modern CNC Lathes and Milling machines.
- Production of small and medium series
- Deburring of workpieces
- Monitoring the products with the help of testing and measuring instruments to ensure their quality
- Preferably a completed professional education or first relevant professional experience
- Technical interest
- Confident handling of measuring instruments
- Independent and quality-oriented way of working
- You are a reliable teamplayer, who is able to work under pressure
- 1-shift operation, regular working hours, shorter Fridays (closing time at 12 a.m.)
- 30 days paid holiday
- Careful and conscientious familiarisation with your new tasks
- A varied and future-oriented full-time job
- Attractive remuneration and good development opportunities in an innovative working place and a motivated team
- Social benefits such as holiday pay and Christmas bonus as well as offers
Career at Poetsch - apply now!
- We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Please send them, preferably by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact: Mr. Olaf Hornung / Mr. Finn Küpper